Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Morning all

  1. #11
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Gah, I so wish I was going to Capital Xmas Live tonight [img]frown.gif[/img] I just couldn't afford the tix on top of Xmas and Robbie's birthday [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  2. #12
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Awwww - poor Janie [img]frown.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] 's you

    It's on TV though isn't it? Channel 5 I think.

    I know it's not the same but it's better than nothing I suppose [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    The thing is I really wasn't that bothered until I woke up this morning, and then I just thought CRAP I really want to go now [img]frown.gif[/img] Sorry guys but apart from being made a mod on the SOS yesterday, this week has been totally crap as far as I am concerned [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Terry I hope you have a great night out tonight [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 06, 2002 07:35 AM: Message edited by: DarrensPassion ]</font>

  4. #14
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Janie, if you need to talk to someone, you know where I am OK? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member *alli01*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im going up to Birmingham tomorrow for the Enrique UK Fan Club Xmas party !

    not sure if they'll let me in now ive gone all "Alex-fied" though !

    xx

  6. #16
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *alli01*:
    im going up to Birmingham tomorrow for the Enrique UK Fan Club Xmas party !

    not sure if they'll let me in now ive gone all "Alex-fied" though !

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oooh - they'll lynch you for sure!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO

    Have fun hun [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] s Janie! I'm sorry your week was crap hun. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I'm feeling a bit anti-social atm but I have to suck it up and go socialise. We're having dinner with my brother's in-laws tonight. They are lovely people so it shouldn't be too bad but I don't feel like being bombarded with questions. Tomorrow night we're having a second birthday party for my brother... he's 30 as of Wednesday. I'm skipping the clubbing part... I just can't do that... never liked it ... never will.

    *SMOOSHES EVERYONE*

    I miss you guys!

    Hugs -- Chai

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No this weekend Im not doing anything..

    how did it get to the weekend already?? gaaaah wasnt it last weekend not long ago


    Kat

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was going to do some shopping but the car has to work [img]tongue.gif[/img] .. so i'm going to be doing work.. thought I may dig out some decorations if the moood hits me. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:
    No this weekend Im not doing anything..

    how did it get to the weekend already?? gaaaah wasnt it last weekend not long ago


    Kat
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That's cos you're the wrong side of 21 mate - just like me!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •